*Several of the ELA Summer reading titles e-books are available for
Login into Destiny:
Username : S + student number or E + employee number
Type in : DeKalb
Select DeKalb School of the Arts;
User ID: student number (ex: 1234567)
You may also print out a Library Application Form in English or en español fill it out before you go to the library branch in person.
You will be asked to show acceptable ID (click here to go to the DCPL website for more information)
Please email your Teacher Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- NetLibrary Shared Collection 1, Shared Collection 2, and Shared Collection 9: Formerly known as NetLibrary, provides access to electronic books (eBooks), including reference books, scholarly monographs, publications of many university presses, and consumer books that have been converted into digital format. It is possible to perform full-text searches of a single eBook, search thousands of volumes simultaneously, browse topic categories, or read eBooks directly online.
- eBook Academic Collection: Contains a selection of multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter. Over 119,000 titles are included in this package, and titles are added to the package each month at no additional cost. All titles are available with unlimited user access.
- Community College Collection: Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains more than 52,000 eBook titles, with content spanning a range of topics, programs, and fields of study and varying from introductory/basic content to higher-level content, all with a user-friendly search experience and simple download process.
- High School Collection: Features over 3,300 quality titles supporting students and faculty in the education discipline. Titles range from introductory texts for undergraduate coursework to more complex and detailed works for advanced students and scholars. Also included are support materials for teachers and professionals working in K-12 and higher education classrooms, covering topics from curriculum building to student behavior and dynamics.
- K-8 Collection: Contains nearly 11,000 titles chosen to support a quality learning experience for K-8 students across all subject areas taught in elementary and middle schools, and content aligns with Common Core Curriculum Standards (for participating U.S. states). The collection also features a selection of Teacher Resources to support educators and administrators.
- Public Library Collection: is a collection of nearly 41,000 titles chosen specifically for public libraries, this general reference collection features fiction titles for both adults and juveniles, as well as best-selling and highly-recommended titles from industry leading publishers.
TumbleBookCloud is an online collection of ebooks, enhanced novels, graphic novels, videos and audio books, which offers students and adults of all reading levels access to an amazing range of content.